Italian PV market is considerably looks like promising and strategic
for either investors or manufacturers directly involved in the sector.
The spread of the plants in the country anticipated the Energy Bill
with the aim of reaching the 3,000 MWp of installed power by the
of 2016 and is in line with the intention of installing a cumulative
power of 8,000 MW by 2020.
The development of installations and the need for maximum productivity
will arise the need to monitor the performance of the systems in order
to guarantee continuity efficiency and immediate reporting of alarms
through remote management. Norman Research has developed two services
to monitor and maximize the energy yield by comparing them with theoretical
continuity with those expected according to the benchmarks.
Continuous monitoring of photovoltaic systems
The system consists of:
• monitoring unit for the logging of data coming from the plant
and environmental parameters (radiance, air and panels temperature,
wind direction and speed) all coming directly from sensors
• data transmission to a central server.
• monitoring and remote management via the Web, accessible to
any user depending on the user's permissions and scope.
• managing performance and efficiency of any component installed
on the local PV system.
• home display or outdoor display if present in the PV system
Monitoring and control spot checks of performance of a photovoltaic
The service includes:
1. verification of system performance in accordance with the requirements
of IEC 82-25 (application of DM 19.02.07) and CEI 82-15: you make
a series of measures simultaneously (both of individual modules that
strings of panels ) of the following operating and environmental parameters:
- solar radiation [W/m2] incident on the panels (GP)
- continuous power generated by the panels (CCP)
- AC power output from the inverter (Pac)
- ambient temperature
- temperature of the cell.
2. Analysis of the characteristics and performance of the system in
- actual value of Vmpp (voltage corresponding to Pmax)
- actual value of Impp (current corresponding to Pmax)
- graphical visualization of the characteristic I (current) versus
- comparison between data given by manufacturer and the reference
- calculation of the conversion efficiency AC / DC.
3. Drafting of the technical report on the measures taken according
to the regulations, also reporting the results in graphical and textual
and photographic documentation.
To request a free quote, please contact us at our telephone numbers
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.