IN THE WORKPLACE (D. LGS. 81/2008): EMF RISK MEASUREMENTS AND EVALUATION
the publication of European Directive 2013/35/UE and with the formulation
adopted by the national legislature in Article 306 of Legislative
Decree no. 81/2008, the italian governmental Decree 81/2008 concerning
the exposure of workers to risks arising from electromagnetic fields,
shall enter into force starting from 01/07/2016.
In line with the European Union and national standards, Norman Research
has implemented a new service aimed to all businesses that must compliance
with the new regulations.
Monitoring in workplaces includes:
- The measure of the level of " Electromagnetic pollution"
affecting any kind of working activity area, in every department and
in the vicinity of any machinery or equipment inside manufacturing
- The characterization of each source potentially dangerous to people
in order to reduce the exisisting emf level;
- Shielding solution where necessary;
- Training of Staff on behavior to best protect themselves when high
field values are detected.
A technical report is released containing:
- all data collected during measurement process,
- the corrective actions (if necessary) to fit with the threshold
of attention fixed by the rules and regulations,
- methodologies aimed to give a conscientious attitude and a proper
behavioral training to peole working on ” emf critical"
machines / processes in all the cases shielding solutions are either
not sufficient to solve the problem or very difficult to implement.